Welcome to Avalon Farm
For the past seventeen years Avalon farm has functioned as a horse boarding and riding facility.
Beginning the fall of 2016 we made our beautiful farm available to host your special event.
From weddings to corporate functions we believe the tranquil setting at Avalon farm
will make for a most memorable occasion.
Avalon Farm and Venue is owned and operated by Michelle and Keith Ellis. For seventeen years the farm served as a horse boarding facility. After hosting their daughter and son-in-law’s wedding in May 2015 the vision of creating a venue was born. During the summer of 2016 renovations began to accomplish this desire. A sizable amount of the barn was transformed into a beautiful rustic space to accommodate indoor events. A large patio was constructed that leads to an open area with beautiful mountain views perfect for an outdoor function. During the fall of 2017 Avalon Farm and Venue officially launched, hosting weddings on each weekend of the autumn season. Michelle and Keith have enjoyed meeting all the families involved and look forward to hosting many more events in the future.
Included Event Amenities
• Use of barn, grounds, and kitchen area
• Convenient parking with attendant.
• Tables and chairs for reception and ceremony. Accommodates 150 people (set up and take down included)
• Bride and attendants changing area.
• Property use for engagement photography and wedding portraits. Included in our wedding package (by appointment only)
• Use of decorating items and outdoor games.
• High speed WiFi access